- This event has passed.
Webinar 1 | Create a Culture of Reading at School and at Home: Introduction
September 24 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Date and Time
Thu, Sep 24, 2020 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST
Create a Culture of Reading at School and at Home Target Audience: 6-8 Teachers and Administrators
In this introduction to our six-part webinar series, Laura Robb and Evan Robb will discuss how and why it is important to develop a culture of reading in your school from the principal’s and literacy coach’s perspective, providing lessons learned, practical tips and guidance.
Participants will learn:
- Evan and Laura’s view of reading comprehension and tips for creating a culture of reading in your school;
- Creative ways to build community and trusting relationships;
- Professional learning opportunities for individuals and teams, and the benefits of flipping team and department meetings;
- Four practical routines that engage students and bring structure to online and in-class learning; and
- Conferring to get to know and support students.
Save 10% when a school/district purchases ten or more seats on same P.O. Contact us to place such discounted bulk purchases and/or to purchase through P.O.