Webinar 1 | Create a Culture of Reading at School and at Home: Introduction
In this introduction to our six-part webinar series, Laura Robb and Evan Robb will discuss developing a culture of reading in your school from the principal’s and literacy coach’s perspective.
- Participants will learn:
- Our view of reading comprehension and tips for creating a culture of reading in your school
- Creative ways to build community and trusting relationships
- Professional learning opportunities for individuals and teams and the benefits of flipping team and department meetings
- Four practical routines that engage students and bring structure to online and in-class learning
- Conferring to get to know and support students
Save 10% when a school/district purchases ten or more seats on same P.O. Contact us to place such discounted bulk purchases and/or to purchase through P.O.